I uploaded 23 tracks from my OLD OLD spoken word EP, Opaque Lunacy here.
Opaque Lunacy was a spoken word project from 2004-2008.
I am reading poems here from a never-released collection (23 poems). The quality is just ok (I did most of the mixing myself and I’m not a sound engineer by any means)!
Word from my publisher at Mutable: SPINY RETINAS is going to be ready for your consumption by May! Very excited about the release of this book. I wrote it in 2006/2007/2008 and I waited for the universe to send me the right press to publish this wacky epic prose poem. Stay tuned!
So I have a few back-dated as well as TBD announcements:
1. December 2013: the awesome Brian Lucas (Oakland, CA)—who puts together a lovely project called POETBOOK—published a few of my poems from Professional Poetry (accompanied with cool visuals). Check it out here.
2. Requited Journal poems here. These poems were from my e-pub, HONEY IS A SHE (Plastique Press, 2012).
3. My newest book, Professional Poetry, IS OUT ON AMAZON. Buy it, love it, kiss it, hold it.
4. In a few months, I have a short statement + poems coming out in Atticus Review (alongside my partner-in-crime, Larry Sawyer).
5. Was just asked today by Ping Pong for work; I’ll be featuring the poems I’d written (and elaborated upon since) in collabs with conceptual artist, Tashi Ko (based in Vancouver/Seattle).
6. Book trade with the Philly prince of ixnay press!
7. My next book, SPINY RETINAS, is due out next month (hopefully) on Mutable Sound. So. Very. Excited.
I have some old/new poems from my collection, HONEY IS A SHE, up at Requited Journal.
Accomplished poet of The New Yorker and The Believer, Virginia Konchan, reviews my Shearsman title here at The Rumpus.
Purchase A Neon Tryst from Shearsman Books.