Excited to announce that my collaboration with visual AR artist and curator Michael Lewy will be a part of an exhibit called Alpha 60 at Boston CyberArts gallery.
Michael is a visionary artist and curator who worked with Hoverlay on this multi-geo-locational installation.
Kappa (presses) KOO
The visator (detects) KOO
We do not rank differently
You and I
(From) Tentura to Antitentura
(Not just) tsapas but trankulucators
Only a light to etsikh
We are living in a fiction
Dragged from our souls
by our tsaks
We are running out of luts
How much scarcity
Do. We. Need?
From the form of pepeltats
from a fascist caterpillar
Brother, sister: can you spare a chatl?
Please put on your respirators.
You are your own KOO
Restrained or released by your KOO
You are just a tsapa in the machine.
- Koo – All words, with the following exceptions:
- Kyu (pronounced “kyew”) – any profanity
- Ketseh (pronounced “keh-tseh”, emphasis on the second syllable) – matches (or, rather, the chemicals ordinarily used on Earth for match heads)
- Chatl – a currency unit
- Tsak – a small bell worn on the nose to indicate the low social status of the wearer
- Tentura and Antitentura – two opposite parts of the Universe. Some planets and galaxies exist in Tentura (including Earth, number 013 in the Tentura, seventh in Spiral) and some in Antitentura
- Pepeltats – an interplanetary spacecraft (from the Georgian პეპელა p’ep’ela, “butterfly“)
- Tsapa – a component for different machines. A “big tsapa” is a very important component for the pepelats. A “small tsapa” is a component for the gravitsapa; without the small tsapa, a gravitsapa will not work. Tsapa is similar to a very rusty screwnut
- Gravitsapa – a component for the pepelats which allows intergalactic travel (from “gravity” + “tsapa”)
- Trankulucator – a weapon
- Visator – compact device, detects difference between Patsaks and Chatlanians
- Kappa – a button or lever
- Luts – the fuel used by the pepelats, it is made of water
- Chatlanin – being with a high social status (detected as “orange” on a Visator)
- Patsak – being with a low social status (detected as “green” on a Visator)
- Ecilop – a policeman (“police” spoken backwards)
- Etsikh – a box for prisoners; also the imprisonment in such box (as a penalty); also “the Etsikh” is a jail with many such boxes (“Etsikh” is from the Georgian ციხე tsikhe, “prison”). “Etsikh with nails” is a hard punishment.